CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!!!
It's sad this is the only picture
I have of you! Oh well I thought
I would embarrass you too

6 comments:

rachel lee said...

I have a million pictures that look just like this becuase he takes pictures of himself on every camera. I even have one on my phone...and it was my screen savor for a long time.

RegaNater said...

Oh, you have to put your new couches on the blog. I want to see them. It's funny cause I was just thinking about your couches last night. Weird, I know. I was just thinking how comfy they were going to be!

Let's hang out Fri. night or Sat. night! Call me and we'll figure it out!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that Chad and Zachs birthdays were so close. Zachs is today he is 15, I can't believe it! Tell chad I said HAPPY B-DAY! So did you ever get your couch? I am curious what it looks like. Show me a Pic! I am obsessed with decorating(but i don't think I am very good at it).
I bet all the young women love you, you're going to be awsome!

Anonymous said...

We had a ton of fun on the 4th. I wish that we could of stayed longer but, our kids just might have drowned themselves. Thanks so much for having us over! We need to have another girls night!

Jake and Lynn said...

Laura...it's not that I don't love your brother, because i do, and I hope he had a great Birthday...but c'mon! I want to know what's up with you. Are the busiest ever with your new calling. What's this I hear about new couches...just give us a little sneak into your busy life...I love ya!!!

RegaNater said...

She has a point. I hate to say it, but you are really close from being exed off my friends list! haha! just kidding, but seriously lets get it together Laura!!!!:)