Laura, She is so dang cute! I can't believe she is getting so big! Your blog is so fun to look at! I love looking at all your cute picts. It was so fun to talk to you the other day! Good luck with all you are doing, you are one busy girl! Love you guys!
I am a single mom of two amazing girls! This is a blog about my adventures as a mom and the ups and downs that life brings. I am so lucky to have such fun, energetic, hilarious, healthy girls and on the days they aren't so fun I am lucky to be able to teach yoga and pilates for my sanity! :)
Tylie Rae
Tylie is 5 and such a character! She LOVES to talk and can talk to you in the car for hours without a minute of sleep. She loves to laugh and never stops thinking or asking questions. She is definately our little Drama Queen!!
Brynn Ella
Brynn is 2 and a major Mama's Girl! She loves to be held and for the most part is a quiet little sweetheart, except of course at church! :)
3 comments:
Laura,
She is so dang cute! I can't believe she is getting so big! Your blog is so fun to look at! I love looking at all your cute picts. It was so fun to talk to you the other day! Good luck with all you are doing, you are one busy girl! Love you guys!
Laura- I knew you would be proud i am now a blogger! Tylie is so cute. I have not seen her in forever. Hope all is well. talk to you soon! XOXOX
I like it Tylie...I get attitude sometimes too! :)
Post a Comment