CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

What a fun trip! I want to go to Hawaii now...I love it there. What island were you on?? You look darling in all the pics, as well as Tylie. okay, Dallas looks darling too :)

RegaNater said...

I'm so jealous. What a fun trip you had. Was the zip line as fun as it looks? You are so pretty Laura. Tylie cracks me up!

Jake and Lynn said...

Oh!!! I'm so jealous...I love Hawaii!!! Your pics look so fun...sorry Tylie wasn't the greatest on the flight...next time you can take me, I promise I will be good on the flight:). You gym class looks cool too, I want to get certified to teach but I'm waiting until this baby comes out!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Dallas, were those white shorts and a hawaiian shirt you were wearing?

-Taylor

Kasey said...

How fun! One day I'll go ther too. Too bad that medicine back fired on you. I had that happen one time when Todd was about 7 months old. I remember we were so tired and it was 1 am and Todd was ready to rock and roll! It was not pretty! I'm sure I wasn't very pretty the next morning either. Anyways, I"m jealous of your fun trip!