CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Tylie, Natalie, and Ami...
Easter at the Haughts

Tylie got a little fairy doll in her basket from the Haughts and loved to kiss it

Aunt Jenn and Tylie swinging on the porch

All the Haught cousins (except for baby Eli). Who's daughter is that crying off to the side?!

Oh and again! Why does she hate taking pictures so much! She was seriously screaming! Haha. It was a fun Easter except for the fact that Dallas was sick the whole day in bed with a fever and chills. He missed church and Tylie opening her Easter basket. What a bummer! He is still bed riden after three days, this bug means business! I took a picture of him sick but I thought I would be nice and not post it for all to see. Hope everyone had a great Easter. Besides Dallas being sick, Tylie and I had fun doing two Easters with both families and eating lots of good food!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Tell Dallas he's not alone - I got sick first thing Monday am and still aren't 100%. It was good to see you guys this weekend. One day we will get Tylie to like pics. She has to in this family. and I loved your potatoes!

Rachael said...

CUTE! We wish we could have been there! We are going to a session on Saturday I think but other than that I'm not sure, maybe go to Katelyn and Matt's?? Are you coming by yourself? Yea, let's get together!

RegaNater said...

That is funny with her crying. Tell Dallas I hope he gets better. Don't tell me you went to the pageant on Thursday cause then I will be sad, cause I was there that same night.