Today is my Mom's birthday and tomorrow is my Dad's. Weren't they cute newlywed's?!
I have the cutest parents ever!My mom is the craftiest person you will ever meet. There is nothing she can't sew, knit, draw, paint, design etc... She is the best Grandma (Tylie calls her Minnie). I was so glad to have a girl first because I knew my mom would make a thousand things for her. She even made her blessing dress with a bonnet, it was the prettiest dress you could ever imagine. She is a great mom, always giving good advice and my best friend to shop and go out to eat with.
My dad is the coolest water skiing, motorcycling Grandpa! On the barbeque he cooks up the best chicken, ribs, steak, hamburgers, you name it! I still don't like to make these things at home because I know my dad can do it better! One thing I admire about my dad is I never hear him say anything bad about anyone. What a good trait to have!
I love you guys, happy birthday!!



10 comments:
You look just like your mom! Isn't it fun having parents be such cute grandparents?!? I feel the same way about mine.
So I took a closer look and you look a lot like your dad too!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You do have pretty sweet parents. YOur mom was always so good about taking me in and making me feel like "one of hers" --taking me shopping, buying me underwear once...weird that I remembered that-she was buying some for you too and I was there so I got some too. :) She is one of those kinds of ladies that other girls look at in awe and wish they could be so beautiful and charismatic. I had some of my best childhood memories because of her (because she let me come stay with you guys in Pleasanton even though we did unmentionable things I won't mention on here). I didn't know your dad was such a natural on the grill. :)
wow, they pretty much look the same! No way that will happen with Blue and i! I hope you're having a fun weekend with them. :)
See you next weekend!
your parents and so young & hip! love it. excited for ya you're starting to potty train. don't stress over it. you know what it means tho right??--you gotta work on #2!! ;)
Laura- um, my first thought was how similar you look to your dad. I mean like TWINS, holy cow! Let me know next time you are up or going to see jenny!
Wow you look so much like that first picture of your Dad. Your dad sounds a lot like my dad...great at waterskiing and on the BBQ! :)
I LOVE that picture of your parents! they look so young!!!! I hope they both had fabulous birthdays. I really miss all you guys... :( We need to get together more.
Hi Laura. I saw Cathy this weekend and didn't realize you had married Dallas. My family has known the Haughts for a longtime. Cute family!
Your parents are so sweet. I love being in their ward. They are so much fun!
Post a Comment