CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What we've been up to...

Tylie could stay home all day and play dress up with the same old dresses over and over. She loves to wear my hair piece I used for my Senior Prom!
We started ballet again. Although it is sometimes a challenge to get out the door and put all the right atire on, she enjoys it once she is there

Last weekend I threw Dallas an early surprise 30th birthday party. We had friends and family come in from out of town. It was really fun but the best part was seeing his face when I showed him his present! :)

We surprised him at Dave and Busters (a dinner and game place)

Paul, Brig and Dallas

Tylie and my brother's girlfriend Gena

The prego girls...
Trisha, Mary and Me

7 comments:

rachel lee said...

That first picture FREAKED me out.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

That was so sweet of you to surprise Dallas like that. I am so sorry that we missed it.
You are getting so close to your due date! I hope your next post is announcing that you went into labor....here's hoping!!

Emily Asay said...

how fun that you threw dallas a surprise party. :) You look great by the way AND yes I had the same problem when i went private, not as many comments and noone knew wheni updated :( i went public because i had to so i could make a blurb book, but i'll go private again eventually. ps tylie has the prettiest blue eyes!

Trisha said...

That was so much fun, but remember I told you werent allowed to post that last pic...since I look like a WHALE!! Thanks for listening :) Anyways, Dallas is lucky to have you.

Colburns said...

laura you look so cute! I love the belly and it is almost time I can't believe how fast time flies

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture!! Olivia is really into dressing up too.
You look great by the way, I cant wait to see pictures of your new one! :)

Jacie said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant lady. My baby was born the day after her due date. I think that's why she was so big. With my other kids I was induced early because my Dr. thought they would be too big. I had no problems getting her out though!