CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brynn Ella Haught

I will post more later but thought I would share some pictures of our new little addition!!















9 comments:

Emily Asay said...

wew hoo!! how r u feeling??? she's beautiful.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Yeah! Congrats! Shes beautiul and Tylie look so happy to be a big sister!

Trisha said...

ahhh...so sweet! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. how fun that our little girls are SO CLOSE in age. I love it, I cant wait to see her again. Hope you are feeling better.

Colburns said...

Congrats you guys she looks so pretty

Curtis Heyman said...

Beautiful name and baby. Congrats guys!

Rennie said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Casey and Tamra said...

Congrats. What fun. I still have four more weeks and I cannot wait. Hope you and baby are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful, and I love her name. How are you feeling? Tylie looks like she LOVES having a little sister!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

She's beautiful!!! Congrats!