We did our yearly trip down to Wilcox to pick our own apples and pumpkins
We pick our own pumpkins off the vine. The weather was in the 70's and so nice!
Brynn was our own little pumpkin we carried around
My mom got to come with us this year which was so fun! She made cakes in the shape of pumpkins with Tylie and even watched the girls one night while we got to go on a date! Thanks mom!
We pick our own pumpkins off the vine. The weather was in the 70's and so nice!
Brynn was our own little pumpkin we carried around
My mom got to come with us this year which was so fun! She made cakes in the shape of pumpkins with Tylie and even watched the girls one night while we got to go on a date! Thanks mom!










11 comments:
that is quite possibly the cutest lil pumpkin I have ever seen!
70s is perfect weather if you ask me!! your girls are so cute.. i loved the lil pumpkin outfit!!
Looks like fun!
Laura, You and your girls are too cute! Let me know when you guys are on this side of town again... we are dying to meet Brynn and have something for you!
That was the best time picking apples and hanging out with you! I had a a blast!! I love all your pictures - Minnie and Mickey are adorable. I can't wait for Halloween!!
cute pumpkin baby. I love her!!!
So cute and fun to see your pumpkin patch field trip! How special that Kim got to join in the fun. We rec'd Brynn's baby announcement that is soooo adorable. McKenna has it proudly posted on her photo bulletin board in her room :)
Love from CR,
Ohhhh congrats to you and your new pumkin doll baby :) Those are such great pics. Just wanted to send a quick note and let you know how happy we are for you. <3 you lots.
fe, c, l, p :)
Great family outing. I just saw on fb that your family is going thru a tough time. I am sorry and I will pray for you and for comfort for your family.
You're girls are growing fast! I love their Halloween costumes. Remember when we had to dress-up at Rosa's?! Ha ha, good times :)
How fun! That little mickey costume is hilarious! And what a beautiful Minnie!
Post a Comment