What a fun day. Tylie looks like she had a blast and Brynn looks like such a happy girl. I love Gavins photography skills. That looks like something that would happen if Cody was in charge of the camera.
I am a single mom of two amazing girls! This is a blog about my adventures as a mom and the ups and downs that life brings. I am so lucky to have such fun, energetic, hilarious, healthy girls and on the days they aren't so fun I am lucky to be able to teach yoga and pilates for my sanity! :)
Tylie Rae
Tylie is 5 and such a character! She LOVES to talk and can talk to you in the car for hours without a minute of sleep. She loves to laugh and never stops thinking or asking questions. She is definately our little Drama Queen!!
Brynn Ella
Brynn is 2 and a major Mama's Girl! She loves to be held and for the most part is a quiet little sweetheart, except of course at church! :)
7 comments:
Tylie is looking so old and grown-up! I can hardly believe it. I know we need to see you guys. If the reunion is the soonest, so-be-it!
What a fun day. Tylie looks like she had a blast and Brynn looks like such a happy girl. I love Gavins photography skills. That looks like something that would happen if Cody was in charge of the camera.
Looks like so much fun!!!
that looked like fun! i love this time of year too.. the weather is perfect :) your girls are so cute!
I'm with Joelle, Tylie looks so grown up. It's crazy. Tell her to hold off a little longer:) Looks like a super fun day!
Gotta love Easter festivites, and it looks like you got hte hook up. Cute pics
Looks like you had a great weekend!
Tell Tylie, "Crack kills". That's from Uncle Taylor.
Post a Comment