My Baby Brynn turned two in September! We had a little party for her with my family and luckily my sister was in town because she took over all the decorations. I have had so much going on that I couldn't even think about planning the party but Rachel did a great job!



Aunt Rachel gave Brynn little moccasins. Cute!

Rachel made all these little butterflies for the party...
Easy cake but still cute!

I use these decorations in Brynns room now
It was so nice having my brother home from his mission and my sister in town for that weekend. On Brynn's actual birthday I took her to the mall and she got a Build a Bear, pink sparkly Toms, and a pink purse. I think she was most excited about the random Barney DVD I got last minute for 5 bucks! Who knew??
I cannot believe it was two years ago I had this little towhead. I was so excited for her to come and she had the sweetest little personality. It has been so fun watching my girls become friends and love each other! Although I do believe the day Brynn turned two she immediately fit the "terrible two's" category with her attitude and constantly telling me to "STOP IT!" I can't help but laugh when she yells at me because she has always been my sweet quiet one.
Love you Brynnie!!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brynn! Way cute decor for the party!
I've been dying to see the cute butterflies Rachel talked about. SO cute. Ya I can't believe how fast they grow up!
Your sis is so talented- what adorable decor! I'm a little (lot!) late but happy bday to your little darling :)
Post a Comment