Your backyard looks awesome! We are in the process of finishing our backyard and wow isn't it so exciting when it is finished:). Well we decided to make our blog private but want to keep in touch so please email me your email address and that way i can add you to the list:). jil@jildesigns.com Thanks
fancy shmancy! i love it! looks awesome! i can't wait to do our backyard when our house is done! but thanks for some great tips ;)and yummy smores! you can make them whenever you want! lucky!
I am a single mom of two amazing girls! This is a blog about my adventures as a mom and the ups and downs that life brings. I am so lucky to have such fun, energetic, hilarious, healthy girls and on the days they aren't so fun I am lucky to be able to teach yoga and pilates for my sanity! :)
Tylie Rae
Tylie is 5 and such a character! She LOVES to talk and can talk to you in the car for hours without a minute of sleep. She loves to laugh and never stops thinking or asking questions. She is definately our little Drama Queen!!
Brynn Ella
Brynn is 2 and a major Mama's Girl! She loves to be held and for the most part is a quiet little sweetheart, except of course at church! :)
9 comments:
Looks so awesome!! And it is perfect weather to make smores. Wish we could come!!
Mmm...we're in! It looks awesome! I love how green the grass is, arizona grass is frusterating...so that's awesome it's green!
That is so cool. I wish I had a back yard!! :)
Your backyard looks awesome! We are in the process of finishing our backyard and wow isn't it so exciting when it is finished:). Well we decided to make our blog private but want to keep in touch so please email me your email address and that way i can add you to the list:). jil@jildesigns.com Thanks
Wow your yard looks great. I love it.
Wow it looks great! I bet Tylie loves playin in the grass!
fancy shmancy! i love it! looks awesome! i can't wait to do our backyard when our house is done! but thanks for some great tips ;)and yummy smores! you can make them whenever you want! lucky!
That looks sooooooo good! All I've ever wanted was a fire pit! I want to come over!!
Wow, that looks awesome! I would love to have a fire pit in my backyard. Did you guys do that yourself?
Post a Comment