CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Eve

I forgot my camera for Christmas but I did get New Years. We went to Regan and Nates house and played games. We had fun. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a great new year!
Me and my hubby
Me and Regan
Midnight kiss. They took a picture of all the couples kissing and we were the only ones who weren't so we made up for it and took another one since I know you all want to see it! Ha

5 comments:

Kelli said...

awww...cute kiss! ;)

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

We really enjoyed seeing you guys over the weekend. Give Tylie a big hug and kiss from Natalie. She has not stopped talking about her. See ya soon!!

Trisha said...

fun! I love the New Years Kiss! Do you have NO pictures from Christmas? :( Hope you had a great holiday, we'll have to get together soon!

RegaNater said...

So much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! You and Dallas are so cute!