CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Day Has Come!

I knew this day would come but it came too soon! Tylie has found her independance with dressing herself! Mainly with shoes. She loves shoes! She changes her shoes all the time and of course they are always mismatching. She won't wear sweaters that zip up because she will just unzip it. So I had to buy ones that go over her head and now she won't let me put those on. She also won't wear socks. It's no wonder why she is sick right now. She is so stubborn!

8 comments:

Trisha said...

Ha! I love it. I hope she gets feeling better soon before CHRISTMAS!

Stacy said...

haha what a hoot. It is so funny to see their cute little personalities.

Jake and Lynn said...

I love little girls. Please oh please, I hope we have great stories like that with our little girl...

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I love it! At least she likes shoes. Thats like a manditory girl thing in my family. My nana has an entire walk in closet just for shoes with like racks that spin hanging from the ceiling. At least 500 pairs, no joke!! Shoes are a good thing to like!

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

That is so funny! I love it. Girls are so fun.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Tylie is such an awesome girl. I hope to see her again soon!! We miss you guys. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Kelli said...

haha, and it just gets worse as they get older!!

Amber and Dallas said...

That is hilarious! She is so cute. I have yet to do the girl thing - but it looks like so much fun! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and soon to be New Years! Thank you again for the sweet gift!