CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tylie's Birthday

I tried to find just one picture to post of Tylie and of course I end up making a slide show because I can't choose just one. I can't believe it was two years ago that I went into the hospital to have Tylie. I remember how scared I was that I would be responsible of taking care of this baby ALL the time! Now I can't imagine my life without her. It has been the best two years of my life. Who ever thought watching a two year old would be entertaining? She cracks me up more than anything. She is so fun now that she talks and has more of a personality. She has always been head strong and independent. I can't recall a time where she has ever fallen asleep in anyone's lap because she is constantly moving, talking, crying or laughing. The best is when she talks to herself and then cracks up! I swear she has an imaginary friend because she is always talking and moving her hands like adults do, then laughs hysterically. I love the little things she does like when I rock her before her nap she tries to pick my nose and thinks it's so funny! Or when she snuggles in bed with me in the morning to watch cartoons (for one minute). I do have to admit she is a daddy's girl and would prefer daddy over me any day, but that's okay I am sure I will get my momma's boy one day. As for now I will cherish those moments I have with her when dad is at work. Okay I could go on forever but that would be boring. Tylie is so extreme, crazy insane or crazy funny! That is what we love most about her. Happy Birthday baby!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Tylie is a totally cutie. I love her fun personality. I ams ure she would have me laughing all day too. I have also decided that she has the prettiest blue eyes I have EVER seen!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tylie! I love all of the darling pics!
I wish I could have made it to her birthday bash but we were busy with fun funeral stuff (It was my mom's mom by the way).
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up:)

Emily Asay said...

What a doll...can't wait to see her at the Foulger Family reunion. Tell her happy birthday from Emily and Stetson!! I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I can't believe she's two already! We love Tylie so much! Shes so fun. She has such a cute personality and we love when we get to see her at family get togethers.

Jensen Family said...

wow i can't believe she is two! thats nuts! she is so adorable and i love her personality! hope she had a wonderful day!

Courtney said...

Seriously the cutest post ever!