So tonight I was holding half an avocado in my hand ready to pierce the seed to twist it and pull it out... I raised the knife and somehow as I went in, it slipt and instead I pierced the center of my hand! I freaked out because there was so much blood. I am okay now but it stabbed me pretty deep. At least my fingers still work so I can type new posts! :)
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Laura, I am so sorry that you had to go through that. I have done the exact same thing. I bled so bad I almost passed out. Taylor was not home at the time and I had to call my friend over to bandage it up for me. Talk about embarrassing!!
Don't hurt yourself! I loved the pictures, Tylie is such a character! I miss you guys too and wish we could paly scrabble. You guys should come up to Utah over the break. We'll be back here by my birthday.
Awwww...I'm sorry about your hand. One time when I was in college I cut my thumb pretty good with a bread knife when I was slicing bread. I'm such a sissy, I cried and called my dad and told him about it before I left for school...I LOVE your pictures.
Hey, whats your addy so I can send u a christmas card??
oh darling, I guess someday that avocado had to get you good. all your loyalty and look what you get?
This blog would be a lot cooler if there were pictures of you hand all bloody...
Laura,
I'm so sorry - that sounds like it hurt!! I loved looking at all your cute picts and posts! Again, we are so bummed we missed the party! Looks like Tylie had so much fun! Love you guys!!
and nate wonders why i'm so afraid of knives! poor girl!
Post a Comment