Tylie turns two on the 12th so we had her party this weekend. Her favorite gift was the baby bed and baby high chair my mom gave her. She would not open the rest after she got that!
No I am not a baker, but I did have fun learning how to make an Elmo cake. Tylie was a little sad when we were eating Elmo though. Let's just say we will wait to bring out the Elmo pinata till she is old enough to understand we are not beating Elmo up! She is obsessed with Elmo!
My friend Marci's kids Kinzi and Eli with TylieThanks to our families for driving 2 hours in the rain to stay for a few hours and celebrate! My mom just had surgery and Dallas' mom is on chemo and they all still came. We love you!



5 comments:
That cake is incredible!! Awesome job!! I've been thinking about what I'm going to do for Stetson's birthday cake. Any good ideas? I was thinking a tractor cake?
FUN! The party looks fun, sorry we couldn;t make it! I'm glad she had a good time!
Oh and AWESOME cake! That must have taken you FOREVER! I am very impressed!
So fun! Dang that cake is great!! Can you make Rilyns cake?? JK. I hope your mom is feelin better we've missed her in church. Happy Birthday Tylie!!
kristi was braggin on ya about how cute and professional your elmo cake is! we decided we're going to take a cake class soon! too cute!
Post a Comment