CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas time...

I am in need of catching up! We went to see Santa last week and Tylie was really excited! She wore her "santa" dress and could not wait...
Mommy and Tylie before sitting on Santa's lap. She is getting a little nervous. Then once she saw him she freaked out and would not sit on his lap. So, it became a family picture! We had fun going with our friends the Cannons although Tylie is more afraid of Santa more than ever now.
We went to our ward Christmas party this weekend and adopted a little boy the same night. Not really, Logan just liked sitting on Dallas' lap and then of course Tylie got jealous and had to sit and Daddy's lap also. I guess she is tickling him in this picture?!

2 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I don't think she is tickling him, I think she is getting ready to ring his neck and whip his body around.....hmmm where have I seen that before?

Trisha said...

That was a fun night...we will have to make the trip to see Santa with you guys a TRADITION!!