CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ouch!!

Last day of swim and Tylie gets a fat lip!
So they set up a slide that goes into the pool today and Tylie went zooming down, bumped her head backwards and somehow bit her lip. She started crying then when I looked at her all I saw was blood streaming from her mouth. She actually finished the lesson and the swelling has gone down a bit. The picture doesn't show much but it is all bloody and red underneath.
Poor baby! :(

9 comments:

RegaNater said...

Aw, what a trooper.

the way to get more pictures than 5 is this....
Once you hit your limit of 5, hit upload image. Then it takes you to your post right? well after that I just hit the add image button again and I add more pics. I keep doing that until I upload all the pictures I want.

Stacy said...

Oh poor thing!!! It sounds like she is one tough little girl still finishing the class and everything!!!

Kelli said...

ow. but it won't be the last one, sadly. :)

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Oh poor thing! Rilyn wasn't sure about going under during her lessons either.

rachel lee said...

Thats what happens to me when I make out with a guy for too long. Does that count?

Kelly said...

Poor thing...Did you hear Butch took an anxiety pill to try it out for Florida and he was up all night? Hello tylie!

Posey Cowart said...

oh man.. all too familiar! Why is it so much more sad when its a cute little girl?

Courtney said...

Its gotten alot better. You can't even tell.

Courtney said...

can u tell me how to get sound on my blog? just leave the coment at courtneycoco.blogspot.com. thanks!!