So right after my grandpa passed away we started making plans to go to Sacramento for the funeral. I really didn't want to take Tylie but Dallas thought we should and my mom wanted her there. So even though she is over two I managed to sneak her on the plane with me while Dallas drove with my dad and brothers. You would think I got the good part of the deal but trust me I would have much rather driven 14 hours watching movies and listening to music than traveling with crazy girl! Well it was a hectic couple of days and for some reason Tylie was harder than normal. I was so lucky to have my cousin Clay's wife Heather help with Tylie while we went to the viewing and funeral. It was good to see family and be with my grandma. Still it was hard to walk into my grandma's house and not see my grandpa there (that part was harder than anything else for me). Anyways with all that said we came home and the next day Dallas and I got to fly out for some vacation time to Maui! Our friends Colin and Mary invited us to go with them. They got a great deal and we couldn't pass it up. It was perfect timing after a hard week and I soaked up every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How fun!! We saw Tylie at church while you guys were gone and when your parents told us where you guys were we couldn't help but feel like you guys were SUPER lucky!! I told cody that when hes all done with school he owes me lots of fun trips like that.
It looks like you guys are doing great! What a fun trip!
Sounds like you had an awesome time! Tylie was a crack up while you were gone!
I am so sorry to hear about your loss I hope you are doing well. It seems like Tylie has traveled so much, I think that is awesome. Well I know I have said it before but we should really get together. You don't live that far from me, and there is a mall where are too!! By the way I posted above and then my computer did something crazy so sorry for having to repost my comment.
You guys were there when we were in Oahu!How funny!Looks like you guys had fun.Let me know when you want to go back.We got a place for 175 a night and it was amazing...two rooms and a hideabed.
Post a Comment