CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

FuN WeEkEnD!

I started off the weekend by finally seeing my friend Jenny's baby Trevin. He is SO cute! Tylie absolutely loved holding him. I didn't know if she would just be jealous and not want anything to do with him but she got mad if she wasn't holding him. I love this picture because they both scrunch their eyebrows.
He is at such a fun age. Smiling and making the cutest noises. I miss that age. I remember wanting Tylie to stay that age forever. It is great, but man I would be missing out on so much fun too.

He always has the most concerned look!

Jenny is such a great mom and for the first time she has brown hair!

It was also my parents ward Halloween party so they took Tylie Saturday night. She was so excited to finally wear her Snow White dress. I have been hiding it for a month because she is obsessed with it. Even though it was kind of itchy she never wanted to take it off.

It was baby weekend because I also got to go see my friends Langdon and Heather who just had their beautiful little girl. She finally has a name, Brielle. So cute!

She really is so pretty!

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with Dallas's friends from high school. Yes it was his 10 year reunion! We went to his friend Colin and Mary's house to play American Idol on their PS3. If you don't like karaoke you would still love this, it is so fun! Joe especially loved it (he gets way into it :)

At the reunion
Colin, Mary, Dallas, Me, Stephanie, and Joe
These guys were best friends and they crack me up! I was laughing a lot this weekend
The guys

The wives :)

The dinner was not that great and the DJ was horrible, then we realized he was playing only songs from 1998. The only good one was NSYNC! It was sad that not a lot of people went. All you 2001 Gilbert graduates better go!!!












5 comments:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

oh my, it's JOE! uugh... he tried to kiss me when cory & i started dating. hmm, i never went on a second date him after he took me to HOOTERS for our first.

that's so joe, huh laura! ha ha

Curtis Heyman said...

ahahahahaah

Dallas went to the CHS reunion but he didnt come to my wedding reception....he's so busted. We missed you guys.

And seeing pictures of joe just makes me laugh.

Kelly said...

What a fun reunion - I love seeing pics of the guys all grown up. Wow.
I really like your shirt too - side note- the paid one at the beginning. ;)

Joe and Laura said...

Hi Laura, you don't know me, my sis told me to check out your blog. I went to HS w/ those boys, and seeing a pic of Joe singing away seriously made my day. Huge bummer you guys didn't go to the free after party, there were so many more people there, go figure. You and your family are beautiful, Dallas did really good. later -Laura (Coquelet)

Trisha said...

how fun, and I love your shirt Laura, so cute!