I am leaving on a girls trip to Paris! My mom, sister and I are celebrating my mom's 50th birthday (some more). Yeah!! I have never left Tylie and Dallas this long, so I pray that they will survive without me and that I will survive without them! Stay tuned for lots of pictures when I get back :) Au revoir!Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Paris
I am leaving on a girls trip to Paris! My mom, sister and I are celebrating my mom's 50th birthday (some more). Yeah!! I have never left Tylie and Dallas this long, so I pray that they will survive without me and that I will survive without them! Stay tuned for lots of pictures when I get back :) Au revoir!Posted by laura at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
So fun! Can I come too? Have a great time!
So Jealous.. have fun!
Have the time of your life!
How fun!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Seriously Laura -you have the life! =) You go on so many fun vacations! Really - could you take me next time! =) I can't wait to see your pictures of Paris! How fun to have a girls trip! I need to call you sometime... it has been too long!
JEALOUS is the only word that comes to mind. And thanks for the tip on th shirt! :)
Post a Comment