The past three nights we have woken up to hear Tylie cracking up hysterically!! I mean seriously this girl took some laughing pills because it is just her and her bed. What could possibly be so funny? She talks to herself and then cracks up. Now that I think about it, it is really funny but at one in the morning I think anything but! These are probably the moments I should go grab the video camera and listen to her outside her room but I just yell at her "Why aren't you going to bed?" and she says "I don't even know!!" Maybe next time I will think to record it! And no she is not sleeping, she is just goofing around in the middle of the night.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Is she talking in her sleep?!?! That's CRAZY! But so adorable.
HA! That is so funny! Houston does the same thing.
I can hear her laugh as I read that! She is too funny.
Oh my that is hilarious! I love that she said "I don't even know" that is great! Ha, is she sleeping when she does that or is she awake? Either way...funny funny!
Sounds entertaining! Nothing like being woken up by giggles:)
Post a Comment