
Last Friday was Dallas's birthday so his brother and wife, sister and husband and little sister came down to Tucson.

We grilled up some steak and chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and of course yummy cake and Dallas's favorite cookie dough ice cream!

Cute Jen

Saturday we decided to go to Tombstone since it is fairly close to where we live and we had never been there. I have to say it was better than I expected. It was a cute little town.

We enjoyed the nice weather, Tylie liked the horses.

I thought this sign was funny

This street sign said "toughnut" ha ha

We had lunch outside and the weather was nice. They put on a gun show (I was surprised it didn't scare Tylie at all, I jumped more than her). Besides the bad acting and the flies it was pretty good. Tylie was having bladder problems so Dallas and I took turns walking her to the bathroom about 20 times (she never went!) so we missed a lot of the show, but it sounded like I didn't miss much. My food was good though!

Cute couple!

When we first got there we took a trolley ride to see the town

Tylie and Daddy

Cheesy Girl!!
8 comments:
Looks like fun. We are heading down to Bisbee in November to stay at the haunted hotel. Hope we have as much fun as you did!
Laura,
Jacob has been saying he wanted to go go Tombstone forever. After reading your blog it sounds like fun. I guess I will just have to give in and go!!
Happy B-day Dallas.
ok i just told jessica how much i miss you guys being in our ward... and am surprised we still are! but anyway i taught a fashion class for YW tonight... me! it was the blind leading the blind. where were my 2 fashionistas? ha ha :)
PS: tombstone looks FUN! i'm going to hit up that town w/ my boots. yeehaw.
Happy BDay Dallas! Looks like a fun party with the fam (I noticed the exubera plates), and tombstone looks fun, we will have to give it a go sometime. Hope Tylie is feeling better!
Ha ha! What a fun trip! Those pictures crack me up. All I have to say is that if something happens to you Laura, I know where Dallas is going to find a new wife.... I'm just saying. I mean, that woman is a looker. I bet she would be a great mom too. Maybe she could teach Tylie to use a gun!
I am so excited you found our blog...Clayton and I loved looking through yours and seeing what you are up too!! Your family is so darn cute...and you got to go to Tombstone! I have family from there! I know how the bad acting goes! next time your in town, we need to get together for sure!
Who knew Tombstone could be so fun! I love random little outings like that. Glad that you guys had a good time! Tell Dallas Happy Birthday and BTW Tylie is still as cute as ever!!!!
Laura I miss you. Hope your having fun in Chi town, call me when you get home!!!
Post a Comment