I am a little behind with this post but Labor Day weekend we went over to Shawn's house (Dallas's half brother). It was good to get to know him and his cute family. The little turtles were a big hit for the kids!
Ami holding the turtle
Shawn's daughter Hannah and Tylie (with her very fake smile)
Hunter, Summer, Shawn, and Hannah
Blue, Shawn and DallasMay I just add that Shawn is the funniest person I know! All the Haught's are so funny. I laugh so hard around them and that day at Shawn's was no exception. He even worked at the Improv for a while. Look out Brian Regan!
Tylie was a little crazy with the turtles. When it was time to go we told her to put the turtle back and she threw it in its cage. Poor thing bounced into it!
It would make a great pet though! They are so cute and not messy at all!!We had a great time and the steak and banana pudding was delish!



4 comments:
She is such an animal abuser! HAHA. I wish I could do stuff like that and get away with it...
Those turtles will grow up big! Tylie can play with ours, it is too big for her to hurt and abuse.
Hey Laura! THanks for saying hi. Your lil' girl is adorable. I take it you have heard about Susan. :( We're all still hoping for the best though. Anyways, hope Tucson is treating you well.
Heidi
Didn't I tell you that Michael's older bro married a Foulger? She's from Powell, WY and her maiden name is Foulger, so that explains why their new baby's middle name is Foulger. Crazy, huh?
Post a Comment