CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ballet

Tylie had her first ballet lesson! I have been waiting for this for three years. I couldn't wait to get my girl in ballet. Oh and she was pretty excited too! :) The first thing Tylie said when she got to class (if you notice the girl in the back) was "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh! Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella leotard! Awwwwwww!"
She followed this girl around because she was so excited they had "the same" leotard on! She even took her skirt off half way through the class to be the same as that girl.








Tylie kept doing random things and then would look over at me and say "What is this called mom?" Uh? I don't know Tylie listen to your teacher.

Again, you can see what the teacher is doing and then Tylie? Um, good job!

She was the welcomer to girls who came through the door after her.
I noticed Tylie was the only girl who was obsessed with what everyone was wearing and so excited about it! It was so funny!

17 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

She is the most precious thing I have ever seen! She makes a beautiful ballerina!!

Jensen Family said...

oh my gosh this is soo cute! i can't wait for brylee to turn 2 i can put her in a dance class. probably more like organized caos but still fun. she looks like one talented ballerina! so cute too :) i love that she cared what everyone was wearing! that a girl!

therealmccoy said...

OMG - I Laughed out loud... the way you described her looking at you with her personal moves made my day. She really is a girly girl.

Mindi Blake said...

Hi Laura,
I found your blog through Jacie's, it's a nice way to keep in touch. It's been a long time so maybe you won't remember me, but anyway, it's nice to see what you're up to. Beautiful family.
Mindi Bevan, now Blake.

Emily Asay said...

That is so cute!! :) I love love love it--love that she notices people's outfits, love that she makes up her own random moves, love that she doesn't poop, love it. :) lol

Marci said...

She is soo cute! She is going to love being a ballerina.

rachel lee said...

That was hilarious...

Rachael said...

So funny! BAH! I can't wait to have a little girl!!!

Jensen Family said...

i'm not repainting brylees room or anything..its just her room is bare on the walls..no shelves or pictures hung or anything, so thats my next thing to do..just finish :)

Jeff and Kim Foulger said...

That's my girl!!! She looks like her mama in tights!! She's the greeter - I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

This just made my day. And laugh really hard.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

How Sweet!! I can't wait until rilyn is old enough for dance and stuff! I love the obsession with what people are wearing. What a girl!!

Trisha said...

Oh she is so cute! That is so fun!

Jake and Lynn said...

Laura, please teach me how you got Tylie to be so cute and funny. How fun that she is a little ballerina! I saw that you are going private, don't forget me, I want to keep looking at your blog. Halladay22@yahoo.com. I keep thinking we are going to go private soon too.
By the way sorry I never called back but by the time I got your message I figured you'd probably already heard the story about the labor and delivery on Kris's blog.Either way I know I'm lame. Oh and the belt I was wearing in that pic was from American Eagle like 4 years ago. Hope all is well, your family is so cute!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Oh I love little ballerina's!!! She is so dang cute. I definately want to keep looking at your blog. My e-mail is kinzibaby15@yahoo.com.

Kelly said...

She's so precious. I hope you enjoy all the weird lessons as much as we do with Ami. Last night she did her first real, good cartwheel. that was a tear jerker...jk but it was great to see her grow in this arena. I can't believe Tylie is so good with the fashion! Way to pass that on.

Kasey said...

I just put Kylee in a dance class and she loves it! There is something about 3 year old dancers!