CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Mexico!

Two weekends ago we took a mini vacation to Albuquerque to visit Taylor, Stephanie and the kids. Grandma Haught gave Tylie and Natalie matching PJ's. Tylie adored Natalie the whole trip and Natalie was good about putting up with Tylie keeping her awake all night (actually Natalie sleeps right through Tylie's episodes!)
We got tickets to go see Brian Regan! If you have never seen his stuff, you should! He is hilarious (and I am not a huge fan of stand up comedy)

The girls waiting for the show. The guys were somewhere?

We had a fun weekend (despite Tylie keeping me up at night). We were wishing by the end of the trip our daughter would sleep better at other places but overall it was fun!

9 comments:

Kasey said...

turnertrio2003@gmail.com

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

We loved having you guys!! We had a really fun time, you should come more often!!

Emily Asay said...

stetson has issues sleeping other places, too. its so frustrating! when u got induced, did u have a good "bishop's score" Have u heard of that? its a series of things they check u for to see if its a good idea to go ahead with induction.

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

Don't forget about us...annieruokay@hotmail.com

Trisha said...

FUN, I didnt know you got to get out of town for a little bit. Thats always nice.

RegaNater said...

ok I love Tylie's ballet lesson. That was so dang cute! I can't wait to go to her recital.

therealmccoy said...

Colin and I love Brian Regan! We have seen him and couple of times and laugh out loud the entire show. Looks like you guys had a good trip.

joelle said...

I love Brian Regan!!! isn't he great live? ah I wanna see him again. I love that he is clean!

aj&brittney said...

Would love to keep in touch. b2arnett@hotmail.com