CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cabin and Wedding

Last weekend all the Haughts went up to Grandma Hakes' cabin in Show Low. One night every couple had to perform an act. Here are Butch and Cathy singing and dancing. I have always wanted to see Cathy in a blonde wig! Seriously, this woman has had cancer for 12 years and at home with hospice but still got the energy to get up and entertain. Way to go!
Everyone placed bets and put in a dollar for the Kentucky Derby and my lucky number 8 won!!

Tylie and Dallas did the Go Carts, which was hilarious! It was Tylie's first time and I got a video I will post later.


Aunt Rachael and silly Tylie
We had so much fun at the cabin until everyone got the flu! So far 17 out of 20 have had it. I am one of the three left who didn't get it (cross my fingers!) Poor Tylie got it for the first time in her life and I stayed up with her all night while Dallas, Houston and Rachael took turns rushing to the bathroom!

One of my best friends Shana just got married two weeks ago. I took this picture when she wasn't ready but I still thought she looked beautiful!!

At the rehearsal dinner
Congrats Shana and Travis!!


1 comments:

Trisha said...

Looks like a fun trip to the cabin with the family. Also, lets pack our bags and hit VEGAS, with that luck of yours we may just strike it BIG! :)