This last week Regan put together a baby "sprinkle" to celebrate this little girl coming. A girls night out at Cheesecake Factory! My sister was still in town from the 4th so that was fun!
Notice Tylie not smiling. This was the fourth picture and each time she would smile then right as it took she would make a weird face.
My cousin Courtney was in town from Cali and she loves hanging with Tylie. One night we went to see Wicked. We had horrible seats but snuck better ones at the second half and it was fun.
My cousin Courtney was in town from Cali and she loves hanging with Tylie. One night we went to see Wicked. We had horrible seats but snuck better ones at the second half and it was fun.I can't ignore the fact that as all this was going on my brother-in-law and sister-in-law were and are going through a horrible ordeal (to say the least). I questioned mentioning it because a blog seems too casual to talk about such serious things but I thought if any of you know Blue and Kelly I would just say keep them in your prayers! They lost their baby full term last year and just last week they lost another baby at 30 weeks. The incidents were not related. Just random and both very unlikely to happen yet, they have had to experience losing two children. It is heartbreaking and words cannot express how sorry I feel for them!!





4 comments:
I can't believe it is getting so close. I love seeing that you keep in touch with those sweet girls, how fun! You are a cute little prego mom
Laura! I had so much fun with you here! I'm glad you had fun at your sprinkle!!!! Why am I almost doing the splits in that picture??? I'm so weird!! Love ya!!!!
Laura, it was so nice seeing you whiile you were in town. Lets get together more often!!
Laura, I'm so hot. Come down and lets go swimming. seriously How are you surviving this summer being prego? I would be going insane!
Post a Comment