CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Definition of a Drama Queen!!

Sometimes Tylie gets in these moods where she just talks and talks about nothing! It usually doesn't make sense but you can make out some words and phrases. It seriously cracks me up!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I miss that girl. I wish we lived closer so we could put on plays together. Tylie would have been my ideal sister/playmate when I was her age. You should put her in an acting class!

RegaNater said...

What's funny is when she uses phrases that she just hears all the time, like it cracks me up or oh my gosh. Hmm I wonder where she gets that from... haha Love her!!!

rachel lee said...

Im laughing so hard right now. "I dont know whats going on here..."

Jeff and Kim Foulger said...

Oh, she's toooo funny!!! I love it -

joelle said...

hahaha the best part is your laugh every once in awhile. Oh geez... alligator and all

Ashlie said...

She is hilarious!

Emily Asay said...

congrats chad! i loved the video of tylie, what a crackup!