CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FuN WeEkEnD!

Goofy Tylie and Winston
We had a fun week playing with friends and family up in Mesa. Dallas was out of town for work so I decided to go up and put Tylie in swim lessons. She cried most the time but right when it was over she would say "That was SO much fun!" Ok??
I also learned how to make hairbows from my friend Kristen who is the queen of hairbows! Maybe this baby girl will wear them because Tylie wouldn't (although now that I am making them for the baby she wants to wear them).
We got together at my friend Jenny's house with some girls from high school who I hadn't seen in a long time. Here are all the kids!

Then right before I was about to leave my brother Chad got his mission call! He is going to South Dakota and is so excited! I was hoping he would leave after the baby is born. My due date is Sept. 8th and he leaves the 9th! Yay! She better come early :)

4 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Wow congrats Chad! Thats awesome that he leaves the day after you're due. Hopefully he gets to meet his cute niece before he leaves. About the quad...Cody is asking like $3300 for it. You can call him and talk to him about it cause I don't know much about those things 480-628-9058.

Trisha said...

How fun. Congrats to your brother too.

Emily S. said...

Hey congrats to your brother! He is now up in our neck of the woods! I guess not close enough to run into though! Hopefully that baby will come before he leaves! Tell Chad Todd and I are very excited for him!

RegaNater said...

That's awesome. I really hope gets to meet my cousin, that would be so fun! What a cute pic of tylie and Winston