Here is my big belly bump at 27 weeksThis pregnancy is going by a lot faster than Tylie's. I have been feeling really good. Can't complain! My right leg goes numb a lot and I am so out of breath and hot, but other than that I feel great!
Tylie has been so cute with my belly. I always thought there would be nothing like your first pregnancy because it is the first for everything and so exciting. I was wrong! I am so excited now because I can't wait for Tylie to see her sister. The moment I am waiting for is when Tylie comes into the hospital room and sees her sister for the first time. I know she is going to be so excited. She hugs and kisses my belly all the time and rubs it saying "Oh the baby is SO cute!" If she thinks it is cute now, I can only imagine how cute she will think the baby is when she really sees her.
By the way I am wearing one of my sister's topless undershirts that she sells in all different colors and patterns. If you are pregnant or just want longer layers check out Blush on her blog!



9 comments:
Ok so you look AWESOME! That is so cute that Tylie is so excited. I can't wait to go through that with Rilyn.
OH you are too cute!! I love that tummy. Keep us updated. I am excited to hear all the cute thing Tylie does, she is so funny.
oh you look DARLING and I remember anticipating that moment, too when stetson would see his sister for the first time..it is special :)
You look great! You're one of the lucky women that look awesome pregnant!
Oh my gosh Lola! I havent seen you in so long and wow! You look so stinkin cute! :)
Your baby bump is still so tiny! You look great! We miss you guys, give Tylie kisses and hugs from me.
You are adorable Laura!!!!
I'm pretty sure im bigger than you and I am a full month behind you! haha way to go. I can't wait to see how tylie is as a big sister
Okay I think I may just HATE you...just kidding. But seriosuly, not fair that you have the cutest belly and a teeny tiny body. I am so blah right now...I look pregnant EVERYWHERE! Oh well...just 3 more months and we will both have our little girls! yaay.
Post a Comment