
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a good week and ended it with the blessing for Brynn on Sunday.

Dallas did a great job and it was a beautiful day!

Brynn wore the dress Tylie wore that my mom made

We were happy a lot of our family was able to be there

All the Haught's were there, which was so nice!

Tash, Leland and the twins

Brynn was fussy in the beginning of the blessing and then she stopped crying and fell asleep. We think Cathy had a little to do with that! It was so sad not having her here physically here for this but I think we all felt her presense.

All the Haught sisters (except Stephanie)

Minnie and Brynn

Grandad and Brynn

Papa and Brynn
9 comments:
Awwww! Wish I was there! Cant wait to see her soon...
What a fun day, Brynn's dress is BEAUTIFUL!! You look great by the way:)
what a special day! thats great that all the family could come out! and i'm sure cathy was there with with all of you.
I am so glad that we got to be there for Brynn's special day. She looked so adorable in her dress. I still can't believe she is 2 months old...where has the time gone?
Wait, I put 2 months and I meant 3 months....I'm a nerd!
Oh how fun. What a special day, Im so glad you had so much family there. She looks so adorable. And can I just say, how in the world do you look so fabulous?? You just had a baby for goodness sake. Please share share share those secrets. :)
It's a Sony A700.
I am still beating myself up about this! I can't believe I forgot. I'm the worst mother in law ever! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment