CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I can't believe it!!!

Tylie sat on Santa's lap!!!!
My dad took her a few weeks ago to the Bass Pro Shop where you can sit on Santa's lap and they waiting in the longest line ever, then she wouldn't go up to him. I decided to try it at the mall anyways and to my surprise she was so excited and keeps telling me she wants to go back. Maybe it had to do with the fact that Raegan and Brig were doing it. We love going with the Cannons every year!

The "Naughty or Nice Meter"

Making wishes to send to the North Pole

5 comments:

rachel lee said...

Tylies hair is so cute...

Ashley Breinholt said...

I love Tylies hair. What a cute picture of both of the girls! So fun! It took us 2 visits to get a good picture with Santa this year too.

Trisha said...

We love it too...we on or next year? :) I was thinkin afterwards...what happened to the fake snow outside of the mall. Did they get rid of it this year? Sad!

The Gardners said...

Hi Laura! Such a cute picture! We got Carson a snowman costume and Scott took him to go see Santa. The picture we have is priceless. A creepy Santa with a year and a half old screaming/melting snowman! So...I'm very impressed with your girls! I don't have any positions available at Stonebridge right now but I send me your email address and I'll forward available jobs in the industry: liajoygardner@yahoo.com Merry Christmas!

RegaNater said...

go tylie!!! your such a big girl