CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Life lately...

Tylie had her last day of preschool until next year

My sister-in-law had her graduation at ASU!
Way to go Gena!!
Tylie and Brynn keep me entertained
Brynn is nine months now
She has two bottom teeth
She LOVES to attack my face and neck by biting, scratching and she is a great pincher!
She does not like her baby food (or any food really). She only wants her bottles. Could be why the doctor said she is low in iron.
I can't believe how fast she is growing!

4 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I love all of the zebra print. Rilyn has the same blanket. Your girls are too cute and getting so big!

MAEH said...

Those shoes are to die for! So cute! The girls are so darling!

Cassie said...

Both your girls are absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Aw! Brynn is getting so big! I need to come out again!