CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Haught's in San Diego!

Over Memorial weekend the Haught's took a trip to San Diego. Just missing Blue and Kelly's family in this picture. They went to Disneyland this day.
We took pizza and went to watch the sunset at a lighthouse. It was a little chilly!

Trying to keep the girls warm, well maybe I was the coldest. What's new!

Tylie and Grandad
Tash wins the "Mom of the year award" these guys are so cute
Newest addition, Caitlyn. Looks just like her mamma!
Butch, Shane and Liam
Went went to a navel ship called "Midway". Jenn and I thought it would be fun to ride one of the simulator rides inside. They twist all around and go upside down while you watch a screen and you are totally enclosed. Ya, we made it for like 30 seconds then had to press the emergency button to get out because we both freaked out! I've always been able to go on any ride but man that one I chickened out!
Tylie and Cody were best friends!
Haught Boys!

Kelly and one of the twins (I think Shane)
Me and Brynn
Jenn and Tylie
My girls :)
While these two were waiting patiently to take a picture...
Tylie was being a dog and would not come
Brynn enjoyed being outside at the beach and the port a crib was a must there!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Looks like soooo much fun!

rachel lee said...

There are way too many babies on that trip.