I have always hated sewing! I could never get into it. I wished I had actually tried to learn back in the day when my mom tried to teach me. Well I have recently taken on two skirt patterns and it is actually fun now. Dallas calls me an "old lady" because I have been sewing every night. I actually feel like an old lady because somehow sewing makes time go so fast and I go to bed at one in the morning making me so tired all day, and then I do it again the next night!

Just thought I'd throw in a few pictures of these fun girls!

Brynn is just the sweetest and Tylie is the funniest, I am a lucky mom.



11 comments:
Way to go! I love that the girls have matching skirts!
i think thats so awesome! i always wished i knew how to ssew! now u can teach me :-)
YAAY YAAY YAAY!! I am so happy for you...no more saying you cant sew...look at you whipping those skirts out! SO FUN, huh? That looks like the skirt pattern that I gave you, is it?
lol I have always hated it too. my mom gave me her old sewing machine last week and I wanna make a blanket..lol idk how to us it tho lol!
Holy cow Laura! They are awesome! It's too bad
I don't have one creative bone in my body!
The skirts are so cute, and your girls are so adorable! You are awesome!
I love the skirts~! where did you find the patern?
what an amazing job. That makes me want to make skirts! I love sewing so much, though don't know that much about it. you picked amazing fabrics too. wish I wasn't so tired - i'd go sew something today. which pattern is that?
Hey Laura! Somehow you got taken off my blog list... but I found you again ;)
That pic of Dallas holding the dog made me laugh out loud-- soooo something Cory would do! ha ha :)
PS: Those skirts are ADORABLE! Nicely done, Miss Seamstress :)
love it! i wish i could sew....
Post a Comment