I made this dress for Brynn a few months ago. Don't look closely, I'm definitely not a sewer but I am slowly learning!
Thanks to Hobby Lobby, ten months later Brynn's room is finally finished!
It's hard to see, but my mom made the pink blanket over the crib as well as the two blankets hanging over the rocker in the above picture. She is so crafty!

Lastly, I was finally able to catch up on my blog books!! Took a long time but they are done :)




12 comments:
Way to go on Brynns dress! it looks awesome. And her room looks darling too, I wish I had a room for Morgan so I coul have done a nursery. is there a hobby lobby in tucson?
Great job on the dress. It's adorable! I LOVE the color of her bedroom walls.
Way to go! I love Brynn's room and I definately want to see your blog books in person!
What site did you do for your blog books...I need to get started!
Super cute room!!! and I love those blog books. Will you tell me what website you used to make those again?
Love the dress Laura. I second where the heck is the Hobby Lobby? And I love what you did with her room and especially the pictures in her room! ;) I want to see it in real life.
For anyone who wants to know... google and find blurb then download it for free. It will walk you through the process of making the book. It takes a few hours and you need to have enough memory on your computer. My old one shut down after I had worked on the book for 3 hours!
Hobby Lobby is up in Mesa. They have cute and good priced frames, mirrors, lamps, shelves, just about anything... Ashlie I would have told you to go while you are in Mesa but I know you have the kids. You should try and stop by if you need any house stuff! You can come see Brynn's room anytime! It's like a gallery for your work haha!
Love it! I got a sewing machine for my bday and I'm sewing like crazy! Nothing fancy, just simple stuff. Melissa Marx and I wanted to get together and work on some projects we've been wanting to do. We'd love to have you come too!
WHich company do you use for your family books? I love scrapblog! I've only done one, though. It's of Raiden's first year.
Great job...cute! Where do you get the blog books? I need to know! They look great!
got to love hobby lobby! her room looks sooo cute! good job :) and her dress too.. i wanna learn.
It looks so cute now all finished!! All the colors came together. Very fun!! Glad we made it to Hobby Lobby.
Super cute!! Where did you get the window treatment? I've been looking for something similar for Sara's room.
Post a Comment