My parents last minute decided to meet us in Marana for fireworks. We threw out some blankets on a golf course and the weather was so nice. Not scorching like normal.

Brynn was in the best mood and actually posing for the camera, so I took lots of pictures!!

Wow Tylie!

Tylie loved the fireworks. She was so sad when we were walking back to the car. She almost cried! When the fireworks started she asked if they were going to hurt Jesus! haha!

Brynn (who gets scared just by talking loud) did not like the fireworks. She was even shaking a little. She got used to them after a while though.
This was our first 4th of July where we actually stayed in Tucson. Going to church was really neat that day hearing the veterans talk about their testimonies of God and serving our country. Then great fireworks and fun surprise to have my parents there!




4 comments:
Sound like a lot of fun! Your girls are dressed so cute!
Your girls are too cute! I love Tylie's will it hurt Jesus. Shes too funny!
Oh Laura! I miss you! I just got caught up on all your cute pictures and posts. What a darling family you have. Your girls are getting so so big! We need to come out and visit! It has been too long!
So fun! Too bad you were in Marana and we were in Utah. Oh well I get to see you TOMORROW!
Post a Comment