CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Newport Beach!

Daddy's girls chillin in the condo
Aunt Rachel and Brynn
We met Mathew Lillard! Haha! He even smiles funny! Recognize him from Scream, Summer Catch, Without a Paddle, She's all That, Scooby Doo, etc...

Celebrating Rachel's 30th!! Woohoo!
First few days were pretty cloudy and gray but at last at the end the sun came out!


First time being burried
Lovin the beach!
Brynn hung out in the port a crib a lot on the beach!


Mini and Tylie drawing
The last night we went to the Lazy Dog Cafe. Tylie loved all the pictures of the funny dogs and despite the name, the food was really good! It made Tylie act like a dog all night but nothing new I guess!



Gavin, Gena and my little drama queen!
I miss the beach so much. We had so much fun boogie boarding, laying out, running on the beach, sitting in the sauna, relaxin in the hot tub, eating yummy food, and just taking a break from real life! Um, when do we go again??

6 comments:

Emily Asay said...

that is SO awesome that u met that one guy ! saweet! and you guys all look great in your pics!!

Marci said...

It looks like you guys had sooo much fun! You wouldn't mind if I tagged along with you next time would you???

Jeff and Kim Foulger said...

I missed Tylie getting buried!! I must have been taking a nap!! So much fun at the beach!! I didn't know you took the pic of Tylie and I drawing - so fun except I need a coverup!!

Rachael said...

the pic of Brynn in the port a crib CRACKS me up!!!

RegaNater said...

aww! What a cute fun trip! I miss that place. PS my mouth is watering thinking of Lazy Dogs Cafe... yumm!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! When's your sis's bday? Mine's the 23rd, I just thought it would be funny if we had the same bday.