Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We went up to Show Low with our friends the Cannon's and had a blast. On the fourth we went to the parade in the morning, then to a rodeo that night.
Tylie finally had a friend her age to play with. This is Raegan (she has the cutest chubby cheeks in the world!)
Dallas and Paul were obsessed with their pellet guns. Do I see someone flexing for the camera?!
Waiting for the rodeo to start. After watching some of it I wondered how Dallas' dad did this crazy stuff back in the day! These guys are nuts!!
Tylie enjoyed watching the cows
Paul, Brig, Trisha and Raegan
Going up the ski lift at Sunrise...I had never done this before without going to snowboard but it was actually nice to go when it is green and pretty. We ended up being there during some archery event so there were major hunters everywhere.
View from behind us on the lift. It really made me want to snowboard!
Tylie got a little cold on the way down
This lady had two dogs...Gracie and Tito. Tylie needs a dog! She was in heaven!We had a great weekend and most of all I am so thankful for our freedoms we enjoy here in America!!



12 comments:
That was fun! I love the picture of Dallas flexing...thanks for the gun show Dallas! Thanks for inviting us!
It looks like you had a great time. Ever since I was little I have gone up to Snowflake or the showlow area for the 4th and the 24th of July. It is so much fun. My family didn't go this year because of Eli...
how fun. I didn't realize there's more in showlow than JC Penny's...
I didn't know Dallas was a rodeo guy back when. Who'd a thunk.
I hear small towns are the place to be for these kinds of celebrations. Looks like you guys had a blast! I miss you-we need to get together.
Looks like you had a great time. We need to try to do more stuff like that when the whole family goes up there. It proves there is more to do than just sit around and make fun of eachother.
We will miss you guys this weekend!
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! I tried to convince cody the whole week before that we needed to be up there too but he says he had to study :( It was too hot here to have fun!
What a blast! Tylie is getting so big I can't believe I only knew her as a tiny baby:) ,Time flies.
Dallas flexing!! Nice. We were in Show Low for the 4th too. Well in Vernon but we went into Show Low. Glad you had fun. When are we doing another SYTYCD party??
Show low looks like so much fun! I love the 4th! Seriously is Tylie going off to College soon? She is growing up so fast!!! Can't wait to see you when you come to Ca.
Cute pictures! It sounds like you guys had a fun 4th of July! Tylie is getting so big. I think she needs a dog too. She looks so cute with that one. I'm tellin you, you need to get a puggle! We love ours so much, he's such a good little dog.
Just happend to come across your blog and thought i'd say hi! the tiarosa crew is doing good at populating the earth...val and sasha had their babies and then tara and I are both due soon! hope tucson is treating you well :)
Jewelia Eagar
Post a Comment