CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Jenny's Shower

My good friend Jenny is having a baby boy soon so I was so glad before we left for Newport I got to stop by and celebrate!
It is always fun seeing friends from high school. I know I say it all the time but I LOVED high school! Jenny was also my roomate up at NAU. I am so happy for her and Travis. Can't wait to see little Trevin!!
Michelle, Jenny, Me, Adrienne

4 comments:

RegaNater said...

New port! New Port! Where's my pictures?

PS way to call me when you got home. lamo!!!

RegaNater said...

yeah you need to re-challenge me cause I smoked All you LOSERS!!!! lol Sorry I get carried away sometimes! haha!

And yes I mean why didn't you call me after your trip?

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you weren't able to find the blog. It is seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I love Jenny! She looks so cute! It looks like a fun shower!