CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snow and Cookies

Yesterday we woke up to this! Last week we were at the park everyday in 70-80 degree weather. Now we have snow. So strange, but so fun!
This is the third year in a row we have had snow in Tucson

My mom gave us these cute aprons. Tylie loved hers and even slept in it for a few days.

I am glad I have Valentine's Day as my excuse to make sugar cookies. I love them!

Tylie was a great helper

And an even better eater!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

10 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

How Fun!! I'm jealous!! I wish it snowed here, even if it was just once a year. I love the aprons. Too cute! Sugar cookies are my favorite too and Rilyn's favorite part of cookie is the beaters. Silly girls!

Colburns said...

Those aprons are to cute! We want to continue looking at your blog so please add us to the list b.colburn13@gmail.com

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

What a sweet girl Tylie is...literally! You are ahead of me with the cookie making. I keep putting if off. I better do it before tomorrow or it won't get done, thanks for motivating me!

Trisha said...

How fun. I swear it has snowed at least once every year since we hav moved here, but we have NEVER gotten it at our house. Sad! Oh well. I love your aprons, it encourages me to make some yummy vday treats!

The Kemps said...

Those are seriously adorable aprons!! Tylie is so blessed to have such a fun loving mother!

RegaNater said...

very cute!
I posted a video of tylie on my blog. I have so many and they all are so funny. How do I get them to you?

Nate Jenna Grant & Cale said...

I didn't even know that you lived in Tucson. Nate, and I were just there for a Valentines/birthday getaway! We stayed at Starr Pass, you probably know that area, maybe. Too bad I didn't know that, we could have gone out.

Carrie said...

Hey Laura, I don't know if you need my email to follow you its carriehakes@gmail.com. Looks like you guys are doing good!

Jensen Family said...

what?! it never snowed when i lived there! well not that i remember anyways! how fun! tylie is cute as always :)

Chance and Sarah said...

sarahclrksn@yahoo.com Hey, I got your comment. I've been so busy lately that I neglect my blog sometimes. Anyways, I do custom orders depending on what is wanted and the material used. I just meet with the person and figure out what is going to be done and then I can estimate pricing and time frame.