We are so excited and Tylie can hardly wait. She wants "her baby" right now! Whenever she sees a baby (especially baby Brooke) she says the longest awwwwwwwwww and all she wants to do is hold them. She will be such a good helper.
I am feeling good and at 11 weeks. It wasn't so easy to get pregnant the second time around and with one miscarriage, we are so grateful for this healthy pregnancy! I pray that things will continue to go as well as they have. We are expecting this little one on Sept. 8th.
I have to say my dreams have gotten crazier. The most vivid one is when someone stuck a tac into my head and made a long narrow hole in my head. Then when I asked them to take it out, my brains all came out with it! Maybe this is a way of saying I am going to lose my mind! Haha




38 comments:
Congrats Haught Family! You will be a great big sister Tylie.
All the best,
Mary & Colin
congrats! i am still so excited for you guys, and Tylie will be a great sister. I still cant believe our due dates are only 6 days apart! Crazy.
Congrats! That is great news!
Congratulations!!!
I am so excited that we are going to have another baby in the family! YAY! Now let's all cross our fingers that it is a boy!
Congratulations Laura!! Were only about two weeks apart, I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Heres to a very HOT summer,LOL :o)
Congrats on the baby! Adam was born in Sept. and it was my favorite pregnancy. Good luck with the Arizona summer.
Every kid needs a brother or sister. Congrats!
Oh my gosh I totally didn't even read the shirt...I am such a dork. I am so excited for you guys CONGRATULATIONS!!!
congrats!! that is wonderful news, you'll be in my prayers :)
YAY for Haught babies! Are you showing yet?!
SO exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Laura! Congrats! You and Dallas will be so great with another rugrat. Try to get some good rest. I had the craziest dreams when I was pregnant. too!
Congrats!! We are very excited for you guys!!!
Laura! Shut up! congrats!!!!!!!! ah hahahaha wow I can't wait!
:) I love you guys!
congrats Laura, that is the best news EVER!
Congrats Laura! Just go with the flow of losing your brain. It's less disturbing that way. :)
I can't wait!!!! That's crazy about your dream. Did you have a headache that night? Take care of yourself. Love you.
Do you really have to go private? It's such a pain!!
Congratulations! How exciting for you guys! Please include us in your blog permissions....Rennie213@gmail.com
YEAH!! So exciting!! I'm glad you're feeling good. Thats always a good thing. Tylie is going to be a great big sister. What a lucky girl! Hey if you are 2 days late (which I hope you're not cause that would suck), but if you are you will have this baby on my birthday!! :)
Yay!! Congrats for both of you...how exciting!!
Congrats! That's so exciting! I'm not sure if I left my e-mail yet, but I'd love to continue reading your blog. My e-mail is kinzibaby15@yahoo.com. Hope the pregnacy continues to go well!
Congratulations on the baby. I want to keep reading your blog too. jacieporter@hotmail.com
OK, that dream seriously almost made me throw up my egg mcmuffin. Gross!
Congrats Laura! I am glad you found my blog. When you go private send me an invite so I can follow your blog.
yay! congrats :)
Hi Laura! Thanks for the nice message :) Congratulations on the upcoming baby! I had Braeden in September and the heat isn't AS BAD as everyone says. We hope you continue to have an uneventful and easy pregnancy. I'd love to be included on your blog (if you don't mind, of course) : haley.boyd@yahoo.com
Congrats! That is so exciting!! :)
yay!!!! i'm so happy for you guys! tylie will be such a big help and good big sis! :) i hope you are feeling well!
YEA!!!!!! more mommy tales from you now. I just love your little tylie to death and I only met her technically once when she was a newborn (remember scottsdale mall ages ago) Congrats to you guys!
Hey, it's tamra (balls) crandell. I just found your blog and would love to be invited to your blog. Are you still in Tucson? My email is tamracran@yahoo.com. Congrats on the baby.
holy crap - 32 messages! I am pretty sure you thought not so many people do blogs - you are so popular! If we were back in jr high and it was your b-day you would have the biggest bunch of balloons (did you guys do that at your jr high?). I love the shirt for Tylie. It's precious that she's excited.
I am so happy for you Laura :o)
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! Don't forget to add me to your new blog:)
jil@jildesigns.com
COngrats! That is so exciting! Tylie will be such a fun big sister. And your dreams are seriously crazy:) but it made me laugh...
Congratulations!! Two is twice the fun!! Oh, and just in case I haven't done this, my email is mckell_allen@hotmail.com
YAY! so exciting! I'd love to keep reading too!
kayci@arizonadesigner.com
Post a Comment