CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

What we've been up to...

My friend Regan came to visit over the weekend. We had such a fun time! We went out to eat and to the movies. Then the next day we went to my Bodyflow class, shopped a little at Target (Regan had a total dumb pregnancy moment went she went to the dressing room to try on clothes, told the lady she had two items when she was only holding two little baby outfits. Needless to say the lady just stared at her, then Regan finally looked down and started cracking up at her self! She cracked up for about an hour after that). Then I calmed a huge craving and we ate at Sauce.
I loved every minute while Regan was here. Actually I take that back. There was one reason why our pregnancy's do not get along together. Regan's pregnancy makes her need to spit (all the time!) and my pregnancy makes me want to gag (all the time! Especially at spitting). Even if I knew Regan was spitting I started to gag. So when she tried to spit out of the window in a moving car, let's just say it didn't land outside! I wanted to throw up!
Dallas was a good dad and hung out with Tylie all weekend. He took her for her first horse back ride. In this picture you see she isn't wearing her helmet because she freaked out and didn't want it on but the guy made her wear it.

Somehow they got it on her. I asked Dallas if they had fun and he said yes but she freaked out about wearing jeans that she wouldn't walk in them and then the helmet thing. She then also got mad at the little boy who got to ride the horse after her saying it was her's! Oh and I can't leave out that Dallas said for the longest time Tylie was yelling "It stinks here!!!" Haha.

This is just a shot of our normal kind of day with Tylie dressing up. She loves to wear her princess dresses and put on all her jewelry.

She changes clothes all day long. Her room aften looks like a tornado hit.

Ya, it's pretty funny when I get her up from her nap everyday and she is wearing something different than what I put her to bed in! This girl is so funny!
By the way thanks to everyone for all the nice comments on our news. I really appreciate it.

10 comments:

Kasey said...

My Kylee does the same thing! It drives me nuts, but it's funny at the same time.

Stacy said...

Ha ha I would have done the same thing if I was pregnant at the same time as Regan. That is too funny. I am glad you guys has such a wonerful time.

Cheryl Elmer said...

my email address is clelmer@aol.com

Your little girl is too cute.

Jensen Family said...

ok i totally craved sauce all the time when i was prego! i like the pizza that is the chicken ceasar salad on it..i dunno what its called. but it is delish! oh and their mac and cheese :) how cute that dallas took her horseback riding!! and i love that she changes her outfit all the time and plays dress up, what a girly girl :)

therealmccoy said...

OMG, that little girl is so dang funny. I love the outfit changes and her pointing out the smell of horses.

Oh, Colin and I go to sauce almost every week. Let us know when you're in town... it's a date!

RegaNater said...

Awe Laura, you know you loved it when my spit landed inside your car!!!! OMG that was so funny! Ok and in that pic, my shape looks so wierd. I don't even look prgo just mis shaped.

Thanks for having me, and thanks dallas for entertaining Tylie so we could hang out and party!

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

Thats really funny that you guys are eachothers prego kryptonites!!!! And by the way.. I never really look at the videos when people post cause I'm always in such a hurry, but I watched the one on Rachels of Tylie reading her Poop book and Mike and I were both laughing. She is so freaking hillarious and cute!!!!!

Trisha said...

How fun that your friend came down for a visit. I love her name :) So, the week after next I will be watching my brother-in-laws kids and then the next week I head to Utah for 3 weeks. Dang, I guess we will have to get together when I get back.

Trisha said...

Oh..and after reading your blog, I now have a serious crving for SAUCE too, yum yum yum!

Curtis Heyman said...

I cant believe your daughter is growing so fast and that you guys are pregnant with another.

add me to the list when you guys go private and tell D-dawg "hi" for me.

curtisheyman@gmail.com