CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Emotions!!

I just have to say that I crack up at myself for how emotional I have been lately! Pregnancy hormones maybe?! I cry at the dumbest things. Today Tylie and I went to the mall. We were waiting in line to get lunch and there were two guys waiting behind me who are in the army. An older lady walked by, stopped, turned to them and said "Thank you so much for serving our country!" That's all it took to bring tears to my eyes. I also sat there wondering why, when they were standing right next to me, was it so hard for me to say that? I don't know, but I held back the tears as I took my food.
Also, I went to Tylie's dress rehearal for her ballet recital coming up. I watched her be the trouble maker and listened as the teacher called her name several times to get back into her spot. I blame it on the age, but then again the other girls are her age and listening somewhat better, but whatever! I try to hold in my laughter because it really was hilarious watching her. Then, as if she was the best dancer in the class I started to get tears in my eyes because I was so proud of her! I went from being so embarassed to completely proud. Maybe I was proud that even though she was out of line and not paying attention, she still manages to have the funnest personality and make me laugh!

15 comments:

Trisha said...

I can totally relate. I cried the other night watching the Biggest Loser. And that is so cute she has a dance recital coming up. How precious.

Courtney said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you! I am super emotional pregnant...I once called Nathan at work BAWLING because Jack Bauer on 24 nearly died! I could hardly say it to him....he thought I was CRAZY! Love that Tylie is in ballet! I can't wait for that!

my email to add is courtney444 at gmail dot com

Jacie said...

Blame it on being pregnant:) I can barely watch TV without crying when I am pregnant and it gets worse the farther along I get!

Emily Asay said...

i wish i could watch tylie at her ballet lessons. :) don't feel bad about being a bawl baby--i was the exact same way. i cried at "Honey i blew up the kid" when i was in my first trimester w/ kandace. lol

Jensen Family said...

haha ok so i totally know what you mean! i get teary eyed when i'm in the card isle, reading cards to find a bday card, thank you cards..ect. pretty lame! im that way till im done nursing!

bradyandbrooke said...

Oh my gosh Congratualations! I didn't know you were pregnant. Tylie is all grown up and so... cute!

joelle said...

hahaha that is so funny! I find myself on the verge of tears every now and then unexpectedly, but mostly I just get irritated! haha Tylie is so cute. I wanna see videos!

Brad, Lisa and family said...

Hi Laura...late congratulations to you, Dallas and Tylie on your pregnancy, we're very excited for you all!!

Love, Lisa, Brad and the girls

Colburns said...

Congrats on the upcoming addition I am so excited. i hope you feel well and have a great pregnancy. Are you going to continue to teach through out? Also I too cried about everything when I was pregnant.

Unknown said...

Hey Laura-

This is Natalie Miller (Judy and Vance's daughter in law). I got your invite to Tasha's shower next week and am planning to come. Do you need help with anything for the shower?

Glad to hear everything is going well so far with your pregnancy. Tylie will be a great big sister! I see that you are going private-can you add me to your list?

loganandnatalie@hotmail.com

Thanks!

therealmccoy said...

Laura, my sister Laura is due when you are... must be something in the name!

Doug and Becca said...

I know exactly what you are going through. A couple of months ago, i was at walmart and there was a mom trying to get through the check out and she had a screaming daughter. I got all teary eyed watching her try to manage her daughter and hurry to get out. Now why would I cry about that??? My first inkling I was pregnant.

Heather said...

How exciting Laura!! I'm so happy for you guys. I want to follow up with your blog so send me an invite!! hboulter@gmail.com

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

SO excited for you... emotions and all! :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up:) I'm so glad we went out to dinner the other night, so fun! Luv ya! Tylie is the cutest!
At last I updated!