I haven't blogged in a while. One because Tylie threw my camera on the ground and yes, now it is broken!! Also, we have been pretty busy. Last week we were up in Mesa for a baptism, baby shower, bridal shower, bachelorette party, and to spend time with Cathy (Dallas' mom). I also told Dallas I would not post again until I went private. Now I just have to figure out how to do that! Just know we will be going private soon :)
We have been going up to Mesa a lot lately! My mother-in-law has been battling colon cancer for 12 years now and sad to say, there is no more the doctors can do for her. She is at home now with hospice and time is precious. We want to visit her as much as we can and make sure Tylie sees her as often as possible.
On a good note, Tylie has been pooping in the potty!! Seven months of her holding it in and afraid to go has hopefully come to an end!
I have been feeling really good. I was not that sick being pregnant with Tylie and this time has been even easier. I am starting to feel the baby move and it makes me realize how big it is already getting. We find out next week what it is and I can hardly wait! Tylie goes back and forth with wanting a brother or sister. Today I told Dallas I went to a doctors appointment and they found another baby in there! I didn't April fool him for a second!
I hope to get our camera working soon so I can post some pictures...
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Update
Posted by laura at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Can't wait to hear what your having!!
My thoughts are with you and dallas' fam at this time. i can't imagine how difficult that would be. ps time for a belly shot
Your family is in our payers. Chelsea was wondering if she might be up for visitors. She completely understands if not but if she is could you let me know?
Our prayers are with her also.
Post a Comment