A little more than one day and we find out what the baby is!! Wish us luck that it isn't as stubborn as Tylie was. It took three ultra sounds to find out what she was and every time she had her legs crossed like a lady :) Hopefully this baby is spread eagle. Ha. Thursday is the big day!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Good luck! I can't wait to hear!!! I am so excited for you guys! That is so like Tylie. As my grandmother would say, "she's a fighta."
How exciting!! I can't wait to hear the big news!! We find out the end of this month...i'll keep you posted! :o)
I am going crazy! I have been so anxious to hear....you would think I was the one having the baby!
How Exciting!! Good Luck!! I hope you post it as soon as you find out! I can't wait to hear!
Well it is Thursday and there is not a post!!! BOY OR GIRL???
Congratulations on your upcoming little one! Your little girl is so super cute! :)
Best wishes!
Carrie Owens Woldeab
Post a Comment