We finally got our camera working so I can post pictures! This was a while ago...She is the second from the left.She is all the way to the right on this one. It was so funny to watch her!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We finally got our camera working so I can post pictures! This was a while ago...She is the second from the left.She is all the way to the right on this one. It was so funny to watch her!
Posted by laura at 3:09 PM
6 comments:
Stop it, that is so great! I can't WAIT to get Olivia in dance! She is darling!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! She is so fun!
I cannot get enough of her. She is the best!!! How are you feeling? it was good to see you. sorry I'm the lamest.
ok this makes me so excited for brylees recital! tylie is a crack up! doing her own dance!! i love it :)
How cute was that! I love that she was trying to stay on her mark. When is it that we develop inhibition?
So she added her own coreography!! I give her a lot of credit - she made it better!! I love her!!
Post a Comment