CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching Up...

Woops! I thought I was uploading Taylor and Stephanie's family picture but it looks like I got the one where they adopted a little girl!
A few weeks back Cooper was baptized. It was such a neat experience and I can't believe he is 8! I remember feeling so old at 8.
Jenn and Tylie

All the Haught cousins (except for Eli)

Waiting to find out what our little peanut is...
I was so nervous that we wouldn't find out so I drank a big coke from Sonic just to make sure the baby moved a lot. I think it just made me crazy! So far this baby hasn't made me as sick and let us know what she is without three ultra sounds, so that just confirms that Tylie has to be my hard one (please!) :)

Dallas and Tylie waiting
I think they look so alike in this picture

I helped Jenn do her makeup for Prom and I was so happy to see her all ready. I LOVED her dress. This brings back good memories and I wanted to be her that night! She looked amazing and when Tylie saw her for the first time all ready she said "Oh wow! You look WONDERFUL Jenn!"

Easter was so fun, yet exhausting
Does anyone else hate when a holiday consists of kids waking up to eating candy and then eating it all day long with fits when you finally start saying no?! Maybe it is just my child that gets ultra crazy!
Here are the kids after the egg hunt at the Haught's

At my house, we all just watch Tylie as the only child running in her own egg hunt haha. Actually there is no need to run so she takes her time and eats the candy on the way. My mom was cute and did a hunt for us older kids. We got prizes like movies and gift cards etc... Let's make that a tradition :)

It is hard to see in the picture, but my mom made Tylie the cutest necklace. It has a "T" in the middle. Love it!

Decorating Easter eggs
Tylie really was happy here, she just has to make an act when I want to take a picture. The hand on the right is my dad perfecting his egg. While we finished the rest he worked on his one the whole time!

Chad, my Dad, Tylie and Me
It was a great Easter but we missed Rachel!!

7 comments:

RegaNater said...

I loved Tylie's necklace. I want one for me! Easter looked fun. So do you guys have a name yet???? See ya soon!

joelle said...

Tylie is looking more and more pretty! So is your sister in law Jenn!

Trisha said...

How fun, Tylie looks adorable in her easter getup. And I LOVE your hair...so cute, I love the bangs!

Trisha said...

Oh, and I just noticed your baby ticker...20 WEEKS....wahoo, you are half way there!! And from those pictures you look tiny...no fair!

Jeff and Kim Foulger said...

That was such a fun Easter! The pic of Dad's hand cracked me up - he was such a perfectionist!! We will definitely make the egg hunt a tradition-

Chance and Sarah said...

I can't remember if I left you my email sarahclrksn@yahoo.com

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Ok, so I totally want your mom to make one of those for Natalie. How much did it cost and I will pay her!! SERIOUSLY!