So my "intuition" was wrong along with many others who just new it was a boy. That's right, we are having another GIRL!!!!! I went in knowing I didn't care what it was as long as I could find out. Well she was in a hard position (face down) but the technician got a good glimpse a couple times and reassured us we could buy baby girl clothes (not like I need anymore!) Don't worry about Dallas, he is just fine :) I keep reminding him my family has two girls then two boys.
The hard part about today was a little scare with the ultra sound. Everything ended up being okay but just gave me an afternoon of stress! When the technician was measuring the head she asked me "Do you have any health problems?" I told her I am on medication for my thyroid. She did not seem confident when I asked if everything was okay and then she told us the doctor would have to come in and take a look. Well the doctor wasn't there so she then told us we would have to come back in a few hours because there is a choroid plexus cyst on the brain and the umbilical cord is connected to the edge of the placenta rather than the center. After a nice calm lunch (haha) we headed back to the ultra sound. The doctor came in and checked everything out. She couldn't even find a cyst and thought the placenta looked fine. They will have to monitor the growth of the baby because of my thyroid problems but other than that everything looked okay! WOW! That just gave me enough stress for one day but I am so thankful everything is good and we can now just get excited for two little girls in the house!! :)
P.S. This whole day, Tylie has decided she is a puppy and won't talk but barks. She wants to walk on her hands and feet and makes me put my long key chain around her neck and hold it like a leash! We ate at Applebee's and a lady came up to Tylie and said "You are so cute" Tylie growled back at her?! Ha! So strange.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Long Day but Good News!!!!
Posted by laura at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
Yeah! Another little girl! I'm so jealous. Tylie is a funny little girl, I really think I am going to have to meet her sometime! I was laughing about her being a dog!
Tylie is so lucky! My sister is my best friend and I wouldn't trade her for a brother:) Congrats on little girl #2... what names are you thinking?
Yeah!!! Congrats Laura!! I love having my two girls...Tylie will love having a little sister to play dolls with!! :o)
Oh yeah, I think another little girl will be perfect for your cute family. AND sisters ARE the best. :) Yeah for Tylie! Sooo.... names? That is my favorite part!
Congratulations! I've been waiting to see all day! I hate the added stress during an ultrasound. Way to hang in there! I agree sisters are the best. I feel bad for Kenzi because she doesn't have a sister.
Congrats on another girl. Glad everything is ok.
I'm shocked but happy for you. I could have sworn you were having a boy. It will be so fun to have 2 girls! Sisters are the best!
i'm so glad everything turned out ok with the ultrasound! i'm sure that was a long few hours to wait. and how funny is ty?! haha :)
Yeah!! Another girl!! Thats so fun! Tylie will love having a sister (I know I always wanted one!). I'm glad that you guys got good news. I remember having scary ultrasounds (Ri has a cyst on her heart). Its stressfull!! I think you guys may have to get a puppy. Thats too cute that shes acting like a dog.
congrats, that is great news--we had a scare like that with our ultra sound wiht kandace. there was a cyst on the left side of her brain but fortunately it went away, but i know that scary feeling when you're not sure whats going on.
congrats on another girl....her and Tylie will be best friends for life!!!
Laura,
That spinning baby that you added to your blog grosses me out. haha!
How fun. Can't wait to see Tylie with a little sister. ;)
I am so excited for you guys to be having another little girl, so fun! And I was so relieved when Paul told me the Dr said everything was fine! We find out Monday what ours is.
HA!Congratulations...looks like you will need more bows.As for Tylie and the dog thing.It must run in the family.Tatum has done the same thing.SO did Noah Stacy's little boy.Congrats!
That had to have been such an awful experience. It makes me nervous for my ultrasound on monday. You always hope things are ok but what if that nurse was right? I am so glad that your baby is ok and congrats on another girl. I think we are having a girl but we shall see soon. I'm glad things are better with this one.
Post a Comment